I am working on iota-client library ( downloaded lib from https://pypi.org/project/iota-client/#files) on my ubuntu 20.04 laptop and all go well. However when I try to install the iota-client on raspberry pi4 to interact with GPIO, it doesnt't work? Is there a way to compile the python library on rasbian core? Thanks
The python wheel files you are looking for are hard to perma link.
- Login to github.com
- Go here: https://github.com/iotaledger/iota.rs/actions/workflows/python_binding_publish.yml
- Click on the latest action in the list
- Scroll to the bottom to access the latest python wheel files.
The python bindings you can also build yourself:
- source: https://github.com/iotaledger/iota.rs/tree/dev/bindings/python
- documentation: https://client-lib.docs.iota.org/libraries/python/examples.html
You can also use the node.js bindings for the iota.rs rust library, they seem to be pushing out releases for them more readily: