Currently I am working on a project where I need to connect IOTA tangle. Can I do that? If yes, need guidelines.
You can use
If you are building a website you probably want wallet support. There is a wallet client written in rust but there are bindings.
- Library: https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet.rs
- Documentation: https://wallet-lib.docs.iota.org/libraries/rust/examples.html
- Java: https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet.rs/tree/dev/bindings/java
If what you want is to send data transactions, you probably will just want to implement the iota library. Again it is written in rust with bindings.
- Library: https://github.com/iotaledger/iota.rs
- Documentation: https://client-lib.docs.iota.org/libraries/rust/examples.html
- Java: https://github.com/iotaledger/iota.rs/tree/dev/bindings/java
You can use one of the bindings for that given your programming language preference.