Currently I am working on a project where I need to connect IOTA tangle. Can I do that? If yes, need guidelines.
You can use
PHP Help: https://github.com/iota-community/iota.php/blob/main/help/000_index.md
Just want to connect my website with IOTA and show a payment transaction for simulation purpose only. Can I do that? I am new in IOTA which is why I am having these confusions. Jul 10, 2021 at 13:24
If you are building a website you probably want wallet support. There is a wallet client written in rust but there are bindings.
- Library: https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet.rs
- Documentation: https://wallet-lib.docs.iota.org/libraries/rust/examples.html
- Java: https://github.com/iotaledger/wallet.rs/tree/dev/bindings/java
If what you want is to send data transactions, you probably will just want to implement the iota library. Again it is written in rust with bindings.
- Library: https://github.com/iotaledger/iota.rs
- Documentation: https://client-lib.docs.iota.org/libraries/rust/examples.html
- Java: https://github.com/iotaledger/iota.rs/tree/dev/bindings/java
But this just tells you were the code is. You might need to run a node, https://github.com/gohornet/hornet, which would involve finding peers, https://nodesharing.wisewolf.de/.
Yes I am working on a website and want to connect it with the tangle and just show a transaction for demo purpose only. Jul 10, 2021 at 13:27
You can use one of the bindings for that given your programming language preference.