I know this question has been here before but I did what was already mentioned and still nothing happened.
Problem: I sent 250 Miotas 24hrs ago from an exchange (Coinone) to my Wallet (V. 2.5.7 - IRI 22.214.171.124).
The transaction appears as pending. The address was a newly created one just for that transaction. Two transactions appear as pending. 1 with 0 Miota and another one with the 250 Mi for the same address. Both of them Pending.
- I already transferred money to this wallet. So, the wallet is working fine.
- When I check the Hash in iotasear.ch the transaction appears as Unconfirmed.
- I already change the Node 4 times to see if there was a problem of traffic. I chose the least congested node in iota.dance.
- I already re-attached many times in each of the different nodes.
- I also promoted the transaction several times.
- I reattached the two transactions many times. The one with 0 Mi and the one with 250 Mi.
I really don't know what else to do. I need a little of professional help here. I still have a lot more iotas that I need to transfer from Coinone. I transferred everything from Bitfinex and it was confirmed in 5 minutes after the transfer.
I know that IOTA is still in beta and I understand the things that need to be ironed out. That's why I am here asking for some help after trying everything described before.