|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- How were scientific plots made in the 1960s?
- Switch designed to take #14 only
- Cutting a shape into two equal area shapes
- Underbrace under square root sign plain TeX
- Am I allowed to open at the "one" level with hand like AKQxxxx xx xx xx?
- Why do small merchants charge an extra 30 cents for small amounts paid by credit card?
- Developer keeps underestimating tasks time
- My friend says that the story of my novel sounds too similar to Harry Potter
- Is the heat from a flame mainly radiation or convection?
- Were the Beacons of Gondor real or animated?
- Is it bad to be a 'board tapper', i.e. to tap your knife rhythmically when you're cutting vegetables?
- Why would a civilization only be able to walk counterclockwise around a thing they're looking at?
- Why are/were there almost no tricycle-gear biplanes?
- How functional/versatile would airships utilizing perfect-vacuum-balloons be?
- What are the odds that the Sun hits another star?
- SSD vs HDD. Help me choose
- How does BTC protocol guarantees that a "main" blockchain emerges?
- How to plot the commutative triangle diagram in Tikz?
- I need 30 amps in a single room to run vegetable grow lighting. How to accomplish?
- What to do when a RAID 1 is full?
- In Cosmology, what does it mean to be 'local'?
- Why does the US President use a new pen for each order?
- When is it justified to drop 'es' in a sentence?
- sin of pi radians